I figure I would do a monthly update like my other sweet friends who are doing their '30 Before 30' as well!!
1. Walk a 5k - cancelled to do the CowTown 5k on Feb 26th - this month is too crazy! Hope to get rescheduled soon!!
3. Walk on the beach - Puerto Rico trip is booked for March 14-19!!!!
9. Cook a 4 course meal - Dinner Party @ the Hill's has been rescheduled from Feb 26th to April, but we are still doing it!!!
13. Get off caffeine - going, but not well. Cut down to 2 servings a day this month.
14. Attend monthly "GNO" - January done! It was more of a girls afternoon out w/ Michelle and Steffi for Wine @ Brio in Southlake.
15. Read 2 novels - I have ordered 2 and look forward to starting them on my trip to PR!
18. Clean out closet and donate all clothes that don't fit - started this process, still have a long way to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment