When my life is like a storm
Rising waters all I want is the shore
You say I'll be ok
Make it through the rain
You are my shelter my from the storm
Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free
‘Hope Now’ by Addison Road
Well - I have finally "Let Go and Let God" as my doctor puts it. I know that whatever happens this month with our fertility treatment is in His hands and He is the ultimate decider. Although I have been more disappointed in the last 10 months than I can recall - the Hope that things will be easier and brighter soon keep me going.
I have started giving myself injections in my stomach every night - so incredibly painful!! I'm also on another oral ovulation induction medication. I have started going to the doctor every other day for a sonogram to see if I'm having any follicular growth. Once one of them is big enough, I will do another trigger injection and we will schedule and IUI (In-Uterine Insemination) 36 hours later. Never thought I would be going this far with medical intervention, but here were are - HOPING that it will work and my body will respond to this treatment and procedure.
Until then, I will just have HOPE NOW -
No comments:
Post a Comment