September 1st already! Where has the year gone?!? I am ready for cooler weather though, for sure!
Well - we are ready for what I'm referring to as "Take 1" tomorrow morning @ 9am. I'm hoping that Take 1 will work and we won't have to do a Take 2, 3 or 4!! What is this I am referring to you ask??
IUI - In-Uterine Insemination
WOW - never thought I would be trying to have a baby that way - but here we are. After 2 long weeks of injectible medication, sonograms every day, blood work every week - we got the go from the doctor yesterday morning that two of my follicles had developed as needed and we were ready to trigger them to release eggs. I took another injection last night of HCG and 36 hours later we will be inseminating those eggs and hopefully they will fertilize and become another beautiful member of our family!
Praying that God will give us a peace about the situation, let us realize that the outcome is His will and we can only help the situation so far by taking these measures. The next two weeks waiting to see if this results in a pregnancy will be rough, so I pray that HE will provide an understanding and comfort during this stressful and emotional time.
Thanks to those of you who have texted and emailed - I appreciate all your kind words and thoughts and prayers more than you will ever know!
No comments:
Post a Comment