I went to Dr Lawrence's on Friday and she said based on the sonogram that we were ready for our next insemination. That afternoon I took oral estrogen to build the lining of my uterus so it was nice and "cushy" for the embryo to implant and then I did my HCG trigger injection that night. 36 hours later, - Sunday @ 9am (yesterday) - we did IUI #3 and praying that 3rd time is a charm. I have prayed to God that His will be done, whatever that maybe - baby or not. The next two weeks will be a long wait again, but also hoping that with the holiday's I don't have time to think about it. We will find out on Monday, December 27th if we are pregnant. It would be the best Christmas present ever, but like I said, its whatever God has planned for us that we will accept.
No comments:
Post a Comment