Monday, October 18, 2010

a year of trying

"Take 2" was not successful either:-(  I'm crushed inside - still hurting and wishing things were different.  I'm starting to believe that it’s never going to happen.  Although, I'm also starting to believe that I'm done trying and that Corbin is going to be the light of my world.  Everyone always says to me, "At least you have Corbin."  Yes, that is true, but that doesn't make it any easier to not be able to get pregnant with another child.

1 year ago this month we started trying for baby #2.  It has been a long, emotional, tiring year!  See the new timeline on the side of my page with the month to month details of what we have been doing to have another baby.

We are taking a month off to have an HSG .  It has been scheduled for this coming Friday, Oct 22 @ 7.30am.  I have heard that it’s a very uncomfortable, awkward procedure, but I will do it anyway and see what it shows.  Dr Lawrence is worried that something may be out of place since I had a c-section with Corbin.  Because I have been pregnant and carried a child to term, maybe there is something now wrong with my tubes or I have too much scar tissue in my uterus.  This test will show those results and from there we will know how to proceed.

Praying for peace of mind and a sense of comfort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment