"Take 2" will be on Thursday morning @ 10am.
I'm hopeful, but defiantly not as hopeful as Take 1 as that one did not work and I now know that its completely possible for them to fail. Yet, still hopeful! I haven't been quite as anxious about the procedure this month as last, as I now know what to expect and what the outcome could hold. The disappointment is so hard - so it will only make a positive light that much better, right?
Just like last month - praying that God will give us a peace about the situation, let us realize that the outcome is His will and we can only help the situation so far by taking these measure. The next two weeks waiting to see if this results in a pregnancy will be rough AGAIN, so I pray that HE will provide an understanding and comfort during this stressful and emotional time.
No comments:
Post a Comment