Wednesday, July 6, 2011

this and that

I think that I get my best thoughts on airplanes! So here I am blogging from miles high in the sky- again:-)

I want to thank everyone again for shedding light onto my "poor pity me" post regarding friends. The more I thought about it- maybe I am the one not asking enough about what's going on in your lives- maybe I am the one who has put the walls so far up that I know have to go back and break them down. My friend C put it perfectly when she wrote to me and told me that some friends are just letting us talk about it when we are ready instead of pushing us for all this information. And truthfully- sometimes that is nice!!

So here is a new start for me! My life is what it is! I can't be mad/ jealous/ envious/ upset/ worried anymore- I can't push away from people because the only thing they are going to do is push away from me!! I want to be able to enjoy my friends and their beautiful families- so as much as it will hurt because I want it so bad, I will relax and be thankful for all I have already been blessed with!

So - we have our lupron!  We are set to do our IVF starting September 10!! I think I'm more nervous now than I was when we decided to try this treatment as there is nothing holding us back anymore! Eeek- so here we go!! Can't wait to have a little one (or two) in my belly soon!!

My Dr is back from maternity leave finally!! It was a long 6 weeks in the office without her. Ready to start seeing out patients back in the office. There are a few I have missed!! And there are a few that got prego on their own while she was out- lucky girls!!!

Think that is all the little tid bits I have for now. Still working on my '30 before 30' list- I have accomplished a lot for July already!! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome thoughts!! I'm proud of you and your decision to have a new outlook. I know it doesn't mean you still won't have those tough feelings, but it's how you choose to handle them. Only you can decide how you spend your time - fixate on what you have or fixate on what you don't have. I learned this too with our journey. My "ah-ha" moment came when I read about a little girl dying of cancer. My thoughts and views instantly changed and within a month we got pregnant. Her death gave me new life in how I thought of my life! I'm proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kyle! I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers for us!! There are defiantly still really hard days, but I know that the great Lord never gives us more than we can handle - sometimes He just gives me more than I would like to take on!!

    ReplyDelete