Why do bad things happen to good people?? I have asked myself this question so many times in so many different circumstances. And every time there is never a good answer. It's usually always the same answer in fact- and that is that it's all in God's ultimate plan for our lives. Sometimes that's easier to hear than others. It's especially hard to hear in the middle of your "storm."
I have had 2 dear friends suffer the loss of a life growing inside them this past week. I have had a friend who's mother was diagnosed with cancer. I have had a friend who's struggling to find a job. I have had a friend who's loved one is battling an addiction. All of these are our individual storms- and we are only as strong as the faith running deep inside us- the faith that it's all going to be ok even when the world is crashing down around us.
Every month I start my cycle my world ends for just a moment. I cry, I pray, I get up and move on. It's not easy. I feel like a failure most of the time. In that moment I cry out for answers to "why me?" And through it all I have never gotten sufficient answers. Maybe it's all just part of God's plan for my life-
So why do bad things happen to good people?? I wish I could answer that question!
I wish nothing but peace and comfort for those around me struggling with their inner storm. We all have a story to tell- who wants to listen?
No comments:
Post a Comment