Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 before 30 - february update

I'm always so thankful when my dear friend Michelle does her 30 Before 30 update for the month, as it always reminds me to do mine as well. Thanks, Michelle:-)

3. Walk on the beach - I will be in Puerto Rico 2 weeks from today!!!!
11. Get C potty trained - YAY! I have a big boy! He's going in the potty 2-3 times a day and in pull-ups! Almost there:-)
14. Attend monthly "GNO" - this did not happen in February - March is already booked with Michelle, though!
15. Read 2 novels - I have purchased both and look forward to starting one in PR! I will let you know which ones and how they are going next month!
17. Finish scrap booking our 2008 cruise - Getting ready to send out an evite for a scrap booking night at my house - watch your email!
26. Plan a family vacation - We have decided that we are going to Coronado, CA for the 4th of July.
28. Write about my infertility journey - you have been reading it. I did find a few journal entries from when we were trying to conceive C - I will be posting them soon:-)

Well - there its is! Not all that much progress, but I will chalk it up to a short month and bad weather!! Hopefully March 2011 will be more productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment