Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 before 30 - march update

Well - 3 months in and as I look back over my list I honestly wonder what I was thinking when I put this together. Don't think all of this is going to happen before October 12, but I will do my best. I think that I need to focus on one task at a time and accomplish it and move on.

Here is the entire list again and everything that is complete is in pink. Not much, but its a start!
1. Walk a 5k
2. Run a 5k
3. Walk on the beach - DONE! March 15, 2011 in Puerto Rico.
4. See a parade
5. Ride a jet ski
6. Sail on a boat - DONE! March 18, 2011 in Puerto Rico.
7. Take a cooking class
8. Take a decorating class
9. Cook a 4 course meal
10. Use wedding china
11. Get C potty trained
12. Get C off his binky
13. Get off caffeine
14. Attend monthly "GNO" - DONE! w/ Michelle @ The Artful Bead & Gloria's.
15. Read 2 novels
16. Cook a large piece of meat
17. Finish scrap booking our 2008 cruise
18. Clean out closet and donate all clothes that don't fit
19. Organize master closet
20. De-clutter the study
21. Learn how to bake a tiered caked from Michelle
22. Get new eye glasses
23. Take a photography class
24. Take a romantic weekend trip with Chad
25. Get a couples massage
26. Plan a family vacation
27. Plant flowers in the front yard - DONE! March 27th!
28. Write about my infertility journey
29. Attend an art class- DONE! @ The Artful Bead making earrings!
30. Learn to use a sewing machine

Better luck to me next month:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment