Monday, April 11, 2011

journal entries - part 4

Friday, November 23, 2007

We have been homeowners for almost 2 months now - time flies when you are having fun! It has been the most fun experience - but lots of work as well! We closed on October 5th and Mom & Dad Mantz were able to come down from CO to help us move in. We have been busy with lots of little projects around here and getting settled.

I went to the OB again a few weeks ago. I had a period on my own the beginning of October after 3 months so she said that was good. I'm just so impatient - I would rather know what is wrong with me then just focus on getting pregnant - even though I would like that too! Maybe at the start of next year I can work on that - its been almost 2 years now that we have been trying to conceive - uggggggg!!!

We celebrated our first Thanksgiving by ourselves in our new home - it was lonely without family!

Christmas season is here! I can't wait to go to CO this year to be with my family:-)

I find out in 5 weeks if I passed my Certified Medical Office Manager (CMOM) exam! And Chad takes the LSAT next week - he's going to do great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment