Friday, April 8, 2011

journal entries

I was cleaning out my night stand the other night and found my old journal from when we first started to try to conceive our first child. Journaling has always been comforting for me to get all my thoughts out on paper. Guess that is why I blog now!! I thought that I would post it here to start sharing the beginning of our infertility journey.

This was my first entry and prior to me being diagnosed with PCOS. At the time of the entry we had been trying to conceive for a year and a half already, not realizing that there was an undiagnosed medical condition that was preventing us to do so on our own.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

This fertility experience has been a headache already!! We met with my OB a few weeks ago since I haven't had a period in 3 months. They ran some hormone labs and they all came back normal. Chad did some labs too and luckily those were all normal as well. I took some hormones (to induce a period - provera) and started my cycle a few days ago with the worst cramps ever! Guess that's what happens when you don't have a period for months! Now it's time to start keeping track of basal body temperature to track my ovulation and try to get prego:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment