I don't know how many of you watched this most recent season of 'The Bachelorette" - Ali's Season - but there was some weirdo on there that got a heart and shield tattoo for her and said that he would "guard and protect her heart" always. LAME! I was so glad to see him go - so glad she didn't fall for his 5 word antics!
However, the more I thought about that statement, the more I realized how much I am like that and I always want to protect my heart, guard my feelings, and keep the faith. Every month I have to wonder if what I'm putting my body though is worth it, just to be let down by something that didn't happen that I wanted so badly.
You guessed it - IUI #1 was a failure! :-(
I keep telling myself to stay strong, maybe #2 will work better, 3rd time is a charm, its God's timing - but really when you are down its hard to see the greatness that the Lord provides, even though I am beyond blessed! But I do keep marching on in His glory, knowing the faith I have will pull me through.
We start round 2 today with the doctor and start all the medications, oral and injections, tomorrow. It will be another long month, but hopefully one that will pay off soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment