Here is the ’30 before 30’ update for this month. Still have lots of work to do, but it’s getting there.
1. Walk a 5k - Signed up to do the 2010 Coronado Independence Day Race on July 4 @ 7.30am!!
2. Run a 5k – Still questioning this one, but we will see! Hopefully in late September once I get all my training in!
3. Walk on the beach – DONE – March
4. See a parade – Planned for July 4th in Coronado, CA.
5. Ride a jet ski – ? Big ambitions – Who knows. My friend Amanda just told me that her parents just got a jetski and we could go with them to the lake later this summer - stay tuned! I may need to change this one (we are allowed 1 change, right Steffi??).
6. Sail on a boat – DONE – March
7. Take a cooking class – Planned for July
8. Take a decorating class – Planned for August
9. Cook a 4 course meal – DONE – April
10. Use wedding china – Planned for August
11. Get C potty trained – DONE – May
12. Get C off his binky – DONE – May
13. Get off caffeine - ? – Don’t think this is attainable, but still trying. Down to 1 cup of coffee and 1 glass of tea a day.
14. Attend monthly "GNO” – DONE – January, February, March, April, May, June (scrapbooking party @ Michelle’s with the girls & pedi/drinks/dinner w/ Amanda)
15. Read 2 novels – DONE – April & May
16. Cook a large piece of meat – DONE – April
17. Finish scrapbooking our 2008 cruise –June 3rd was our scrapbooking party – so fun!! I didn’t get nearly as much done as I needed to, so I will keep working on it!
18. Clean out closet and donate all clothes that don't fit – DONE - June
19. Organize master closet – Planned for July
20. De-clutter the study – May & determined to finish in July - I haven't worked on it at all in June (oops!)
21. Learn how to bake a tiered caked from Michelle – DONE - June 12th! We made a pineapple cake – mmmmm!
22. Get new eye glasses – Planned for September
23. Take a photography class – Planned for September
24. Take a romantic weekend trip with Chad – Planned for August for our 7th Anniversary - Im not telling what I have up my sleeve though:-)
25. Get a couples massage – Planned for August for our 7th Anniversary
26. Plan a family vacation – DONE planning in May – DONE trip in June - We went to San Antonio, stayed on the Riverwalk & took C to see Cars 2!
27. Plant flowers in the front yard – DONE – March
28. Write about my infertility journey – DONE – May
29. Attend an art class – DONE – March
30. Learn to use a sewing machine – DONE – June 12th - I made pillow cases out of C's old crib sheets!
No comments:
Post a Comment