Thursday, June 30, 2011

lucky

i am one lucky girl!  i have an awesome job!!  I don’t know if many people can say that, but i honestly love coming to work every day.  i get to work for an amazing doctor who brings so much joy to those around her.  not only is she a great friend, but i trust her completely with my medical care.  i have the best coworker who is also a wonderful christian roll-model and mentor in my life.  then there are our amazing patients.  each time i get to help one of them by telling them my story or sometimes just saying nothing, i consider it a blessing to have them in my life.  i have been able to become friends with a few of them - i’m even so lucky as to get to have had lunch with one of our patients after she was in to see the doctor!  love the relationships that have been created!  blessings are flowing, and being in this supportive environment is one of themJ

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! I have to say Jenica, I was nervous about our first appointment. My experience with my reg gyno wasn't that great and after 4 rounds of Clomid and BNF's I was in a very down place. I was worried that it would be the same kind of cold experience. I was totally wrong. The day we left after our first visit I felt so relieved and actually excited to come back. Coral has always been so amazing with me even when I have felt very emotional. I felt comfortable with everyone and like we were in good hands. I was blogging around that time and even said something about you in one of them. Something about the "bubbly infertile receptionist knowing what I'm going through" lol You guys are all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal! Im so glad that you feel so comfortable in our office. I love seeing you when you come in - you are a ray of light and such a strong woman. Praying that you will be blessed with your miracle soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete