So, I have been bad about blogging this last week – so here is a recap:
Friday, November 18
Second lupron injectin – still itching and really red, but Dr Lawrence said to just keep an eye on it and that localized reaction is pretty typical.
Saturday, November 19
Shots are getting a little easier each day. Know by the end of this I will be a pro. Still itchy, but no redness/swelling.
Sunday, November 20
LAST BIRTH CONTROL PILL! YAY – the estrogen has been giving me horrible headaches and acne. Ready for a period to get all this out of my body before I start putting more artificial hormones into itJ I was taking the bcp’s to allow my ovaries to rest during this cycle and because it lowers the risk of an ovarian cyst prior to ovarian stimulation. Bring on the period!!
Monday, November 21
Nothing to report – same ol, same ol.
Tuesday, November 22
Still nothing – pretty boring. Just keep wishing and hoping that my period will start. How weird is that coming from an infertile woman? HA!
Wednesday, November 23
So here we are today – still nothing – yet. No cramps, no symptoms, nothing of a period about to start. Hopefully it will soon because I have my baseline blood work and sonogram scheduled for Friday morning so I can start my stimulation on Saturday. Im so excited/nervous/ready.
I booked my sister a flight last night to come be with me the first week of December during retrieval. Im so glad that Nurse K will be here during that time to hold my hand and be with me. My husband will be in the middle of law school finals, so he will be a little pre-occupied, so this will be a great help to me and it will be so wonderful to have her in TX. She has not been here since little c was born in July 2008. Can’t wait for her to get here.
No plans for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I’m going to try to go to the store tonight and see what I can put together to eat.
I will update after my doctor appt on Friday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment