yay! a day of nothing - no shots, no medications, no blood draw, no dr appointments!! what an awesome break! i think i have done remarkably well on all the hormones.
not much of a report today - im anxious and so ready for tomorrow morning! i cant have anything to eat or drink after midnight tonight, so we defiantly went to in-n-out for dinner and sweet sammies for dessert!! mmmmmmmm!!
i have to report to the surgical lab tomorrow morning at 8.45a, and then will be taken to the OR to start my anesthesia around 9.45a with surgery scheduled to start at 10a and it will take about an hour. praying all goes well!
Hi Jenica!! I hope this week is going well for you, I've been thinking of you. I also wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award :) You can look at my last post for details! Have a great week!
ReplyDelete