I’m still extremely overwhelmed by how great things are going so far. The embryologist called again today to let us know that we still have 14 little babies!! Eeek! 9 embryos are in excellent condition and 5 are good quality – but they are all still continuing to develop. WOW – Im sure by Monday we will only have a few excellent ones, but still – amazing! All we needed to do is get those eggs to meet the sperm – now we just got to pray that it sticks in my uterus!
We won’t get our next report on how they are doing until our transfer on Monday morning @ 9am. At that time they will let us know what we have left, how many they recommend transferring, and talk about freezing options (assuming we still have a few left to freeze – which I’m assuming we will!).
We went to a friend’s holiday party tonight. I had a little glass of wine and was joking with all of our friends that I left all 14 of my kiddos with the babysitter tonight in the incubator. Got to find humor in it somewhere.
Still a little crampy, but not terrible. I look like I am about 3 months pregnant already – just so bloated!! But, I have not gained any weight yet, thank goodness. Dr L has been calling to check on me to make sure I’m doing ok and not developing any signs of OHSS. So far so good!
Praying that Monday’s embryo transfer goes well. It will be a long 2 week wait to know if I am pregnant!!! Here’s to hoping -
No comments:
Post a Comment