12p
OMG – these shots are terrible. Im a raging lunatic! Headaches, bloating, and moodswings, OH MY! Had my blood drawn again this am to see what my med changes will be for tonight. Im just ready – Im tired of waiting – I want the retrieval NOW!! HA – did I say I had hormone issues?:-)
5.25p
Got my lab results back - estrodial at a 372. Things are still looking really good and they are going to keep me on the same amount of meds for the next 2 days. I will be back in the office @ 9am on Saturday for my first sonogram to measure folicular development and for more blood work. I think things are going pretty slow - Im just hoping that my retrieval will be around Wednesday next week since my sister is coming from CO - don't want it to be a wasted trip!!
Off to give myself 2 more shots:-)
Praying for and thinking of you during this time! Stay strong!! You are almost there!
ReplyDeleteHoping, and wishing and crossing all my fingers and toes for you!! :)
ReplyDeletethanks to both of you - i really appreciate all your support!!
ReplyDelete