Ahh – that famous line! It could start one of many ways. My favorite are “I don’t know how to tell you this, but…” or “I hate to tell you this…” Either way, you know the minute someone starts a conversation like that it probably isn’t a good one, so go ahead and just lay the news one me. Here are my favorite scenarios right now that I get a lot due to our sensitive life situation:
“I don’t know how to tell you this, but…. we are getting ready to start trying to have another baby!”
“I don’t know how to tell you this, but…. we are pregnant!”
YAY!! Even better. Prayers are continuously sent your way during the entire pregnancy and I pray for a safe and quick arrival of that sweet little baby!
“I don’t know how to tell you this, but…. Your uterus is like a dog at a party that does tricks!”
Ohhhh. I know these conversations all to well! I'm sorry to hear that your uterus is doing tricks :/ Dr. L makes me laugh too! She said I had a blood sausage on my tube hahaha. I reminded her about it last time I saw her and she laughed.lol Hoping things are not too bad for ya, I'll be seeing ya soon!
ReplyDeleteYou've got me very curious about Dr. L's comment! :-)
ReplyDelete