Wow – the last week has been intense at work! I honestly have come home crying every day for a few of our patients and have not felt like blogging about my mess because my situation seems so easy and much less important!
Please keep my friends, A & M, in your prayers. They have both lost sweet little blessings this week. Both were in the hospital because of ruptured ectopic pregnancies – something a Dr never hopes that they have to deal with because of the dangerous position it puts them in to have to potentially operate. She did have to perform surgery on one of these patients, and they wound up loosing a fallopian tube because of this terrible pregnancy. Dear Lord – please be with them in their time of loss and sorrow. Through the grieving process please give them healing and strength that only you can provide! Amen.
I think this is enough in itself for tonight. Please focus on these dear sweet women and pray for them!
You have such a sweet and caring heart. I will absolutely say a prayer for them both, and one for you as well!
ReplyDelete